Asia Pacific Coatings Show 2015 is coming to Kuala Lumpur
The Asia Pacific Coatings Show is the leading coatings event in South East Asia and the Pacific Rim for raw materials suppliers and equipment manufacturers for the coatings industry.
The event will be promoting the latest paint and coatings technologies for the region's environmental, manufacturing and industrial needs and provides a fantastic networking opportunity for the international coatings industry personnel.
Running alongside the exhibition will be a two-day high level technical conference and FREE Exhibitor Business Presentations.
Exhibiting at APCS 2015 will be the perfect opportunity for you to give your company the business edge in this highly competitive market:
- You will be able to meet with your existing clients and discover new clients
- Seek out new contacts and obtaining new business leads from quality visitors in your target markets
- Opportunity to launch new products
- Raise awareness of your brand and product portfolio
- Meet existing and potential working partners from amongst the other exhibitors
- Participate in and benefit from the international publicity campaigns promoting the Asia Pacific Coatings Show event
BYK to present additive solutions for aqueous coating systems at the Asia Pacific Coatings Show
Wesel, August 11, 2015. – At this year’s APCS, to be held from September 17 to 18 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, BYK will be presenting its latest product developments in the aqueous coatings and printing inks sectors.
Additives with a wide range of applications such as BYK-1640, a VOC- and silicone-free polymer defoamer, will move up to center stage at this year&rsquo...
Local Agents Wanted - India, Mexico, Iran and South Korea
Who we are
dmg events is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc, one of the largest media companies in the United Kingdom. The company runs more than 80 events in more than 25 countries each year.
Due to business expansion, local agents are required for India, Mexico, Iran and South Korea for the Coatings Division.