Welcome to the Latin American Coatings Show 2015
The ONLY coatings event in Mexico with both international exhibitors and visitors
The Latin American Coatings Show continues to be the largest coatings event for raw materials suppliers and equipment manufacturers for the coatings industry.
Meet the Decision Makers
We specifically target visitors to the show with decision making influence via an extensive promotional campaign involving targeted mailings as well as advertising in Polymers Paint Colour Journal (PPCJ) and other media sources.
Reasons to exhibit at the Latin American Coatings Show 2015
Exhibiting at the Latin American Coatings Show 2015 will help your company achieve its sales and marketing goals, allowing you the opportunity to:
- Meet new buyers and develop a quality database
- Raise your profile in the industry and add value to your brands
- Show your full product range in real life rather than a catalogue or website
- Overcome objections and accelerate the buying process
- Launch a new product and generate media interest
- Develop a personal and direct relationship with your clients
- Get immediate feedback on your product range
- Locate new agents and distributors for your products
- Participate in and benefit from the international publicity campaigns promoting the Latin American Coatings Show
- Take part in the a highly respected show for the coatings industry in Latin America
For more information, please contact:
Tel: 0044 1737 855 162
LACS suports the charity JUCONI A.C. (Together with the Children)
JUCONI A.C. (Together with the Children) is committed to preventing and healing the aftermath of family violence that affects children, youth and their families who live in marginalization and extreme poverty, including children who live or work on the streets.
JUCONI has more than 25 years of experience developing, applying and sharing solutions for these children, families, civil organizations and government programs...
Local Agents Wanted - India, Mexico, Iran and South Korea
Who we are
dmg events is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Daily Mail and General Trust plc, one of the largest media companies in the United Kingdom. The company runs more than 80 events in more than 25 countries each year.
Due to business expansion, local agents are required for India, Mexico, Iran and South Korea for the Coatings Division.