The largest coatings event for the Middle East and Gulf Region
The Middle East Coatings Show is still the only dedicated coatings event in the Middle East and Gulf Region for raw materials suppliers and equipment manufacturers for the coatings industry.
The event provides a unique platform for suppliers to present their products and services and be face-to-face with the most influential decision makers operating within the market in a relaxed and intimate environment.
Meet the Decision Makers
We specifically target visitors to the show with decision making influence via an extensive promotional campaign involving targeted mailings as well as advertising in Polymers Paint Colour Journal (PPCJ) and other media sources.
Reasons to exhibit at the Middle East Coatings Show 2014
- Meet new buyers and develop a quality database
- Raise your profile in the industry and add value to your brands
- Show your full product range in real life rather than a catalogue or website
- Overcome objections and accelerate the buying process
- Launch a new product and generate media interest
- Develop a personal and direct relationship with your clients
- Get immediate feedback on your product range
- Locate new agents and distributors for your products
- Participate in and benefit from the international publicity campaigns promoting the Middle East Coatings Show
- Take part in the only dedicated event for the coatings industry in the Middle East and Gulf Region
COROB presents high-quality dispensing and mixing technology at MECS
San Felice/ Dubai, 05 March 2014. The newly independent tinting equipment manufacturer COROB will be presenting first-class dispensing and mixing technology at the Middle Eastern Coatings Show (MECS) in Dubai, between 10th and 12th March 2014 at Booth K06. From its broad portfolio, COROB will showcase entry-level dispensers and new manual gyroscopic mixers alongside the next generation of advanced modular dispensers. This is COROB’s first...
Konica Minolta to show new Colibri® Software platform for the global supply chain at MECS 2014
Nieuwegein, March 4th 2014
Konica Minolta will exhibit their full line of advanced colour management solutions, including the latest version of the software platform Colibri® capable to cover all tasks form product design, definition of standards, colour matching, quality control to global sourcing. This unique modular and fully scalable software platform concept allows customers to configure the software based on their requirements...