The largest coatings event for the Middle East and Gulf Region
The Middle East Coatings Show is still the only dedicated coatings event in the Middle East and Gulf Region for raw materials suppliers and equipment manufacturers for the coatings industry.
The event provides a unique platform for suppliers to present their products and services and be face-to-face with the most influential decision makers operating within the market in a relaxed and intimate environment.
Meet the Decision Makers
We specifically target visitors to the show with decision making influence via an extensive promotional campaign involving targeted mailings as well as advertising in Polymers Paint Colour Journal (PPCJ) and other media sources.
Reasons to exhibit at the Middle East Coatings Show 2014
- Meet new buyers and develop a quality database
- Raise your profile in the industry and add value to your brands
- Show your full product range in real life rather than a catalogue or website
- Overcome objections and accelerate the buying process
- Launch a new product and generate media interest
- Develop a personal and direct relationship with your clients
- Get immediate feedback on your product range
- Locate new agents and distributors for your products
- Participate in and benefit from the international publicity campaigns promoting the Middle East Coatings Show
- Take part in the only dedicated event for the coatings industry in the Middle East and Gulf Region
2013 - Success in Cairo
It was great to see so many of our exhibitors and visitors attending the MECS 2013 event in Cairo this year. Since the previous event in 2011, a great deal has changed in Egypt and around the world. Many of the prevailing issues in 2011 had changed and we were very pleased to welcome back to Egypt Many of our friends, who...
Middle East Coatings Show 2012 and KCL
The Middle East Coating Show 2012 was a roaring success for Knightsbridge; being the largest coating event in the Middle East and the Gulf Region for Raw Material Suppliers and Equipment Manufacturers for the Coating Industry, it had been greatly anticipated. The Middle East Coatings Show continues to expand, and this year's event was no exception as record numbers of attendees took part on...